Putting on the FULL Armor of God 穿戴 神所賜的軍裝

  • -

Putting on the FULL Armor of God 穿戴 神所賜的軍裝

December 09, 2012 十二月九日

ANNOUNCEMENTS 公告

Speaker 講師 : Michael Haggard

Audio Sermon 聽講道

Putting on the FULL Armor of God
穿戴 神所賜的軍裝

EPHESIANS 6以弗所書 6

10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

最後, 你們要靠主的大能大力, 在他裡面剛強。

11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.

要穿戴 神所賜的全副軍裝, 使你們能抵擋魔鬼的詭計。

12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

因為我們的爭戰, 對抗的不是有血有肉的人, 而是執政的、掌權的、管轄這黑暗世界的和天上的邪靈。

13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

所以要穿起 神所賜的全副軍裝, 使你們在這邪惡的時代裡可以抵擋得住, 並且在作完了一切之後, 還能站立得穩。

14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness.

因此, 你們要站穩, 用真理當帶子束腰, 披上公義的胸甲,

15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.

把和平的福音預備好了, 當作鞋子, 穿在腳上,

16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.

拿起信心的盾牌, 用來撲滅那惡者所有的火箭;

17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

並且要戴上救恩的頭盔, 拿起聖靈的寶劍, 就是 神的道,

18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

藉著各樣的禱告和祈求, 隨時在聖靈裡祈禱, 並且要在這事上恆久警醒, 為眾聖徒祈求。

Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against

all strategies of the devil.

要穿戴 神所賜的全副軍裝, 使你們能抵擋魔鬼的詭計。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome!

Welcome to the New Life Bilingual Church in Kaohsiung, Taiwan! Join the New Life community in worship every Sunday at 4:00 PM! 歡迎到台灣高雄的新生命雙語教會! 來參與每週日下午四點 新生命社區團體的主日崇拜。

Search Our Site

Find Us on Facebook