基督教敬祖的文化 Christian Culture of Honor for Ancestors
Christian Culture of Honor for Ancestors
- 十誡裡有衝突嗎 In the Ten Commandments is there a conflict? Exodus出20
- 聖經人物對祖先的尊敬 Biblical characters’ high respect for their ancestors–Gen創49:21, 49:25,Ex出3:13,15,16, 15:2, 18:4, Dt申9:5, I Chr代上29:18,20, Acts徒3:25, 7:32–應許祖先promised ancestors–以利亞在迦密山上Elijah on Carmel (one God and respect for ancestors) I Kings王上18:36
- 我們最早的祖先在聖經裡面:亞當至挪亞 Our earliest ancestors are in the Bible: Adam through Noah Gen創5; Deut申1:11 (耶和華你們列祖的神The Lord, the God of your ancestors)
- 關於父母的直接命令 Direct command concerning parents: Ex出20:12, Proverbs箴6:20;23:22
- 感恩紀念禱告會 Thanksgiving Memorial Prayer Service
- 清明紀念聚會 Qing Ming memorial church service
- 收集像片及剪報 Gathering photos and newspaper articles
- 收集故事 Gathering stories
- 列出祖先的名字(也可以背起來) Listing ancestors (and memorize their names)
- 列出後代 Listing descendants
- 尋根 Visiting ancestral sites (childhood homes, graves, hometown)
- 研究家鄉的歷史 Researching history of your place of origin
跟家人溝通你的基督教信仰 Communicate with your family about your Christian beliefs
- 確定他們知道你是基督徒並且基督徒的特色 Make sure they know you are a Christian and that Christians have different beliefs
- 過年或清明前幾個月跟父母說你不會拿香 A few months before Chinese New Year’s or Qing Ming, tell your parents you will not hold incense
- 做Facebook頁來尊敬祖先–用名字,日期,相片, 以及長輩寫的故事.也可以鎖住以便安全. Make a Facebook page or website for your whole clan that honors your ancestors and include names and dates and pictures. Ask older relatives for stories, and write them up and put them there. You can add a “lock” to it if you want privacy.
- 查老家的資訊.研究早期與現在的樣子.Learn about your ancestral home. Research what it was like and what it is like today.
- 學祖先講的方言 Learn the dialect that your ancestors spoke.
- 準備禱告程序為了尊敬神,感謝神給你的祖先. Prepare a Bible-based liturgy of honoring God and thanking Him for your ancestors.