Stepping Stones Part 6- Discover Your SHAPE- Spiritual Gifts 踏腳石-6-了解你的屬靈恩賜

  • -

Stepping Stones Part 6- Discover Your SHAPE- Spiritual Gifts 踏腳石-6-了解你的屬靈恩賜

shapeStepping Stones Part 6- Discover Your SHAPE

Spiritual Gifts 踏腳石-6-了解你的屬靈恩賜 

Nov 17, 2013 十一月十七日

ANNOUNCEMENTS 公告

UNWRAPPING MY GIFTS  將我的恩賜拆封, Spiritual Gifts Discovery Tool

屬靈恩賜測驗 (Please take the survey and send your results to newlifekhh@gmail.com. thanks! 請寄得回答問卷與寄您的結果至newlifekhh@gmail.com。謝謝:)

14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous — and how well I know it. 15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Psalms 139:14-16

14我要稱謝你,因為我的受造奇妙可畏;你的作為奇妙,這是我深深知道的。15我在隱密處被造,在地的深處被塑造,那時,我的形體不能向你隱藏。16我未成形的身體,你的眼睛早已看見;

為我所定的日子,我還未度過一日,都完全記在你的冊上了。

詩 篇139:14-16

(Listen to the sermon, 聽講道)

A SPIRITUAL GIFT:  Is a special ability, given by the Holy Spirit to every believer at their conversion, to be used to minister to others and therefore build up the Body of Christ

屬靈恩賜:是聖靈賜給每一位基督徒用於傳福音,或建造基督的身體(教會)的特殊能力。

10 TRUTHS 真理

1.  Only believers have spiritual gifts.

只有信徒 有屬靈恩賜。

The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:14

但是,那沒有上帝的靈的人不能夠領受上帝的靈所給的恩賜。這樣的人不能明白這些事,認為這是荒唐的,因為這些事的價值必須用屬靈的眼光才能領悟。哥林多前書2:14

2.  Every Christian has at least one gift.

每一個基督徒至少有一項 恩賜。

It is the one and only Holy Spirit who distributes these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have.

1 Corinthians 12:11

可是,這一切都是從同一位、惟一的聖靈來的;他按照自己的旨意,把不同的恩賜給每一個人。哥林多前書12:11

3.  No one receives all the gifts.

沒有人獲得所有的恩賜

27 Now all of you together are Christ’s body, and each one of you is a separate and necessary part of it. 28 Here is a list of some of the members that God has placed in the body of Christ: first are apostles, second are prophets, third are teachers, then those who do miracles, those who have the gift of healing, those who can help others, those who can get others to work together, those who speak in unknown languages. 29 Is everyone an apostle? Of course not. Is everyone a prophet? No. Are all teachers? Does everyone have the power to do miracles? 30 Does everyone have the gift of healing? Of course not. Does God give all of us the ability to speak in unknown languages? Can everyone interpret unknown languages? No!  1 Corinthians 12:27-30

27你們就是基督的身體,而每一個人都是肢體。28 在教會裏,上帝使人各得其所;他所安排的:第一是使徒,第二是先知,第三是教師;其次是行神蹟的,再次是有治病能力的;此外還有能夠幫助別人,能夠管理事務,能夠講靈語的。29他們並不都是使徒,不都是先知,不都是教師;也不都能行神蹟,30不都能治病,不都能講靈語,不都能解釋靈語。哥林多前書12:27-30

4.  No single gift is given to everyone.

每個人的恩賜都不同

1 Corinthians12:29-30; 哥林多前書12:29-30

5.  You can’t earn or work for a spiritual gift.

你無法靠 努力 或 贏得 屬靈恩賜。

However, he has given each one of us a special gift according to the generosity of Christ. Ephesians 4:7

我們每一個人都按照基督所分配的,領受特別的恩賜。以弗所書4:7

6.  The Holy Spirit decides what gifts I get.

聖靈 決定我所得到的恩賜。

It is the one and only Holy Spirit who distributes these gifts. He alone decides which gift each person should have. 1 Corinthians 12:11

可是,這一切都是從同一位、惟一的聖靈來的;他按照自己的旨意,把不同的恩賜給每一個人。哥林多前書12:11

7.  The gifts I’m given are permanent.

我被賜與的恩賜是永久的

For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn. Romans 11:29

因為上帝的選召和恩典是從不改變的。羅馬書11:29

8.  I am to develop the gifts God gives me.

我有責任去發展神給我的恩賜。

Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecies spoken to you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you. 1 Timothy 4:14

不要忽略了你屬靈的恩賜;這恩賜是藉著先知的預言和長老們的按手賜給你的。提摩太前書4:14

9.  It’s a sin to waste the gifts God gave me.

是罪 使我浪費 神給我的恩賜。

1 So look at Apollos and me as mere servants of Christ who have been put in charge of explaining God’s secrets. 2 Now, a person who is put in charge as a manager must be faithful. 1 Corinthians 4:1-2    Also see Matthew 25:14-30

1 你們應該把我們看作是基督的僕人,受命作上帝之奧祕的管家。2主人對管家所要求的就是忠心。哥林多前書,4:1-2     馬太福音25:14-30

10. Using my gifts glorifies God and helps me.

使用我的恩賜來榮耀神以及使我得著益處

This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.  John 15:8

我父親將因你們結很多果實而得到榮耀,而你們也因此成為我的門徒。約翰福音15:8

 

CAUTIONS ABOUT SPIRITUAL GIFTS 屬靈恩賜的提醒

1.  Don’t confuse gifts with natural talents. 不要混淆恩賜與才能。

2.  Don’t confuse gifts with the Fruit of the Spirit.

不要混淆恩賜與聖靈的果子。

22 But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives, he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. Here there is no conflict with the law. Galatians 5:22-23

22 至於聖靈所結的果子,就是:博愛、喜樂、和平、忍耐、仁慈、良善、忠信、23 溫柔、節制。這些事是沒有任何法律會加以禁止的。加拉太書5:22-23

“Fruit” shows my Maturity. “聖靈的果子”顯出生命的成熟

“Gifts” show my Ministry.     “恩賜”顯出事工方向

3.  Don’t confuse gifts with Christian roles.
不要混淆恩賜與基督徒的任務。

4.  Be aware of the “gift projection” tendency.  (Expecting others to serve the way you do and have similar results)

要注意”恩賜投射”的傾向。(期待其他人所服事的方法及結果與你相似)

5.  Don’t feel my gift makes me superior to others.

不要覺得自己的恩賜優於其它人。

The eye can never say to the hand, “I don’t need you.” The head can’t say to the feet, “I don’t need you.” 1 Corinthians 12:21

所以,眼睛不能對手說:「我不需要你!」頭也不能對腳說:「我用不著你!」歌林多前書12:21

 

RECOGNIZE THAT I HAVE BOTH A PRIMARY AND SECONDARY MINISTRY IN MY CHURCH

要區別,在教會我有首要及次要的事工。

  • My PRIMARY MINISTRY commitment should be in the area where I am GIFTED.

 我首要事工的委身應該在我有恩賜的方面擔任同工

  • My SECONDARY MINISTRY includes serving in any other area of the Body when I am NEEDED.

次要的事工,包括其他肢體方面有所需要的服事,擔任同工

 

IT’S EASIER TO DISCOVER YOUR GIFT THROUGH MINISTRY THAN TO DISCOVER YOUR MINISTRY THROUGH YOUR GIFT

透過服事找出你的恩賜比透過你的恩賜找出服事的方向容易。

 

Three Ways God Wants You to Use Your Gifts 神要你使用恩賜的三個方法

  • Through an Ongoing Ministry    透過正在進行的服事
  • Through Short-Term Projects    透過短期的計畫
  • Through Spontaneous Situations  透過不同機會
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome!

Welcome to the New Life Bilingual Church in Kaohsiung, Taiwan! Join the New Life community in worship every Sunday at 4:00 PM! 歡迎到台灣高雄的新生命雙語教會! 來參與每週日下午四點 新生命社區團體的主日崇拜。

Search Our Site

Find Us on Facebook