The Best Christmas Gift You Can Receive And Give Is Jesus 耶穌 是聖誕節的最佳禮物
December 22, 2013 十二月二十二日
The Best Christmas Gift You Can Receive And Give Is Jesus
1. The Best Christmas Gift A Person Can Receive Is Jesus.
4But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so very much, 5that even while we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s special favor that you have been saved!) Ephesians 2:4-5
4然而 神滿有憐憫，因著他愛我們的大愛，5就在我們因過犯死了的時候，使我們與基督一同活過來，以 弗 所 書 2:4-5
8God saved you by his special favor when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. 9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. Ephesians 2:8-9
8你們得救是靠著恩典，藉著信心。這不是出於自己，而是 神所賜的；9這也不是出於行為，免得有人自誇。以 弗 所 書 2:8-9
1. How you can receive this gift of salvation: 如何接受這個救恩的禮物
- Admit that you need it—-you have a sin nature that causes you to disobey God—lying, pride, selfishness, anger. All those things make you spiritually dead.
- Accept it with gratefulness—by faith receive forgiveness for your sins and receive eternal life in Jesus.
- Pray this prayer-–做以下的禱告:
“Dear Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sins. Please forgive me. I believe You died to take away all my sins. I receive your gift of salvation with thankfulness and receive You into my life. I pray this in Jesus’ name, Amen.
2. The Best Christmas Gift A Person Can Give Is Jesus. 耶穌 是聖誕節送人的最佳賀禮
10For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10
10我們原是 神所作成的，是在基督耶穌裡創造的，為的是要我們行各樣的善事，就是 神預先所安排的。以 弗 所 書 2:10