Get A Handle On Your Life In 2014:Part 2- Get A Handle On Your Job 在2014，掌握你的生命 :第2部份-掌握你的工作
January 12, 2014 一月十二日
Get A Handle On Your Life In 2014
Part 2- Get A Handle On Your Job
Bro. Mike 彭牧師
(Listen to the sermon, 聽講道)
1. Remember to honor your boss and his Boss. 記得要遵從你的老闆與他的“大老闆”。
Principles for working for your boss and his Boss. 為你老闆與他“大老闆”做事的原則。
- With those you report to, consistently and willingly do what you are asked.
You slaves must obey your earthly masters in everything you do. Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. Obey them willingly because of your reverent fear of the Lord. Colossians 3:22
你們作僕人的，要凡事聽從世上的主人，作事不要只作給人看，像那些討人歡心的一樣，卻要以真誠的心敬畏主。歌 羅 西 書 3:22
- Be sure your energy and attitude is pleasing to your boss and his Boss.
Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Colossians 3:23
無論你們作甚麼，都要從心裡去作，像是為主作的，不是為人作的，歌 羅 西 書 3:23
- Remember your inheritance is coming from the Lord, but you are not exempt from the consequences of a bad attitude and lazy work ethic.
24 Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the Master you are serving is Christ. 25 But if you do what is wrong, you will be paid back for the wrong you have done. For God has no favorites who can get away with evil. Colossians 3:24-25
24因為你們知道，你們一定會從主那裡得到基業為賞賜。你們應當服事主基督，25但那些不義的人，必按他所行的不義受報應。主並不偏待人。歌 羅 西 書 3:24-25
- If you are in charge of others, you are responsible to your Boss to treat them fairly.
You slave owners must be just and fair to your slaves. Remember that you also have a Master — in heaven. Colossians 4:1
你們作主人的，要公平地對待僕人，因為知道你們也有一位主在天上 歌 羅 西 書 4:1
- These principles are not dependent on the quality of your boss.
You who are slaves must accept the authority of your masters. Do whatever they tell you — not only if they are kind and reasonable, but even if they are harsh. 2:18
彼 得 前 書 2:18
2. Remember you need to rest. 記得你需要休息
8 “Remember to observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days a week are set apart for your daily duties and regular work, 10 but the seventh day is a day of rest dedicated to the LORD your God. On that day no one in your household may do any kind of work. This includes you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, your livestock, and any foreigners living among you. Exodus 20:8-10
出 埃 及 記 20:8-10
3. Remember there is more than a paycheck at stake in your job. 記得在工作上，不是只有你的薪水會受影響。
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. 1Timothy 6:1
提 摩 太 前 書 6:1